Chevy Military Discount
About the GM Military Discount At Carter Chevrolet
Here at %5, we’re incredibly proud of those serving the U.S. Military and those who have retired from service. The men and women of our U.S. Military are devoted to giving their all in the line of duty. In recognition of this bravery, the GM Military Discount is our promise to give service members the vehicle savings they deserve. You may be eligible for special pricing on your favorite Chevy trucks, cars, vans and SUVs!
We provide those special pricing offers to Military personnel all around Connecticut including those in South Windsor, Manchester and East Hartford. You show how much you care for this country and now it’s our time to show appreciation for that. Call (860) 281-2864 today to speak with a knowledgeable, friendly dealership staff member if you have further questions after reading below.
Who Is Eligible for The Chevy Military Discount?
- Active Duty members, Reservists, National Guard members, Retirees, Veterans within three years of discharge
- U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps and Coast Guard
How Can I Claim the Chevy Military Discount?
- Register for a Chevrolet Military Discount Account
- Receive your discount authorization code
- Visit our Carter Chevrolet dealership to buy or lease a new Chevy vehicle with a copy of your driver’s license
What Are Some of The Chevrolet Military Discount Program Rules?
- You can buy or lease up to two eligible Chevy vehicles per calendar year
- You must keep the vehicle for at least six months after the delivery date
- The discount does not apply to previous purchases or leases
- Authorization numbers are only valid for 90 days
- Your Military Discount can often be combined with another Chevrolet offer
- You don’t need to purchase or lease through GM Financial
For more information about the Chevrolet Military Discount, please visit the GM Military Discount website.